- (Thermostat) A valve, located in the cooling system of an engine, which is closed when cold and opens gradually in response to engine heating, controlling the temperature of the coolant and rate of coolant flow.
- (thermostat) a regulator for automatically regulating temperature by starting or stopping the supply of heat
- A device that automatically regulates temperature, or that activates a device when the temperature reaches a certain point
- (thermostat) control the temperature with a thermostat
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- Pokemon has 493 (as of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl) distinctive fictional species classified as the titular Pokemon.
- A refrigerated compartment, cabinet, or room for preserving food at very low temperatures
- A device for making frozen desserts such as ice cream or sherbet
- deep-freeze: electric refrigerator (trade name Deepfreeze) in which food is frozen and stored for long periods of time
02-11-08 - that wasn't supposed to happen
On Friday I opened the freezer to get some bread out for lunch. I realised that the stuff I put in on Thursday hadn't frozen yet, and came to the only logical conclusion, that D had left the freezer door open. After a few minor swearwords, and chucking the ice cream and lolies that had defrosted completely I shut it up again. Fast forward to today. I open the freezer, and realise that the stuff from Thursday still hadn't frozen. And this is why. It seems to have broken. Waaaah. It's not defrosted everything - the stuff that was properly frozen still is (well, its gone down to my mum's house now, so I hope it still is). And the really, really annoying part of this sorry story is that the freezer is only two months old - we got rid of the old freezer ironically enough because the thermostat in that was buggered up, and kept freezing up completely.
At least it's still under guarantee, and allegedly if I call before 10am they will try to get someone out to me the same day, or the next day...
The thermometer in the pic actually belongs to my dad - I asked him to come and look at it, just in case a small child had managed to disconnect something. I've just realised it says centigrade instead of celcius.
IMGP5233 The blizzard in my freezer
This is what happens when you decide to put the thermostat to max thinking that more cooling in the freezer side will fix the problem in the refrigerator side. So far, nobody has owned to it in my house. Even the frost seems to be smiling, some would say, mocking, at me. LOL
what is a 3 way fridge
double door fridge freezer
maytag refrigerator sale
freezer burn ice cream
ziploc freezer bag
ge side by side refrigerator freezer
how long can cooked chicken last in the fridge
sunbeam cr cctf 120 mm core contact freezer
replace refrigerator seal