Energy Star Compliant Refrigerator
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America.
- Rating system that showcases the electronic products and lighting. It was developed by the EPA and the U.S. Department of Energy in 1992 and is also a rating system for buildings in the United States.
- A label attached to HVAC systems that meet or exceed the EPA guidelines for energy efficiency.
- disposed or willing to comply; "children compliant with the parental will"
- Having the property of compliance
- (compliance) conformity: acting according to certain accepted standards; "their financial statements are in conformity with generally accepted accounting practices"
- Meeting or in accordance with rules or standards
- Inclined to agree with others or obey rules, esp. to an excessive degree; acquiescent
- (compliance) submission: the act of submitting; usually surrendering power to another
The Extravagant Universe: Exploding Stars, Dark Energy, and the Accelerating Cosmos (Princeton Science Library)
One of the world's leading astronomers, Robert Kirshner, takes readers inside a lively research team on the quest that led them to an extraordinary cosmological discovery: the expansion of the universe is accelerating under the influence of a dark energy that makes space itself expand. In addition to sharing the story of this exciting discovery, Kirshner also brings the science up-to-date in a new epilogue. He explains how the idea of an accelerating universe--once a daring interpretation of sketchy data--is now the standard assumption in cosmology today.
This measurement of dark energy--a quality of space itself that causes cosmic acceleration--points to a gaping hole in our understanding of fundamental physics. In 1917, Einstein proposed the "cosmological constant" to explain a static universe. When observations proved that the universe was expanding, he cast this early form of dark energy aside. But recent observations described first-hand in this book show that the cosmological constant--or something just like it--dominates the universe's mass and energy budget and determines its fate and shape.
Warned by Einstein's blunder, and contradicted by the initial results of a competing research team, Kirshner and his colleagues were reluctant to accept their own result. But, convinced by evidence built on their hard-earned understanding of exploding stars, they announced their conclusion that the universe is accelerating in February 1998. Other lines of inquiry and parallel supernova research now support a new synthesis of a cosmos dominated by dark energy but also containing several forms of dark matter. We live in an extravagant universe with a surprising number of essential ingredients: the real universe we measure is not the simplest one we could imagine.
This book invites any reader to share in the excitement of a remarkable adventure of discovery.
Photographing small things next to Amtrak, with a cheapo tripod, a cheapo 300mm macro lens, through a tiny crack, from five feet away is a real challenge. But it's fun.
we don't need no stinkin handrails......or a landing...or a floor..or hell even a ceiling for that matter
energy star compliant refrigerator
(Alert: Cubeternet does not authorize other sellers to distribute this product. Purchasing from them may not match our item's features and quality.)
Make video calls without the hassle of installing drivers. This USB 2.0 web cam provides ultra smooth video at a true 2.0 MP sensor. Featuring a built-in microphone that ensures everyone can take part in the conversation. 6 bright LEDs will illuminate the darkness, with automatic brightness adjustment and color compensation. Great for Skype, ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, or net meetings!
* USB Webcam with built-in unidirectional microphone and 6 bright white LED Lights
* High Performance all-glass lens for superior video quality
* Brightness of LED lights is adjustable with the dimmer control
* The neck with two ball joints allows for perfect positioning.
* UVC and UAC -compliant. No driver installation necessary
* True optical 2.0 Mega Pixels CMOS Sensor
* Video format: 24-bit RGB
* Interface: USB 2.0 for both video and audio
* 360 degree rotation available
* Continuous speed shooting: 30 frames per second
* Manual focus and auto exposure with bright light technology
* Focus Range: 3 cm to Infinity
* AWB (Automatic White Balance)
The item is a UVC (USB Video Class) compliant device.
Make sure you have Linux UVC driver installed.
Mac OS X
Mac OS X version 10.4.3 and later (iChat requires version 10.4.9 and later).
Solaris Express build 56 and later with the usbvc driver for OpenSolaris.
Windows XP with Service Pack 2, Vista and Win 7 support this device natively. PC hardware should meet the following conditions:
* IBM PC or compatible with USB 2.0 port
* Pentium 4 1GHz or higher CPU
* 256 MB of System Ram
* Over 500MB free hdd space
* Support Direct X 9 VGA card
refrigerator water inlet valve
mini desktop fridge
24 depth refrigerator
smeg fridge freezers
subzero all refrigerator
refrigeration supply corp
refrigerator for dorm room